This is not my design. I was asked to tattoo it based off a sketch brought in by a client. Thanks Alexis!
I have time available for consultations, feel free to contact me to set up an appointment. Thank you!
33 and 1/3 Tattoo on 69th and Lowell.
If you have any questions, ASK! Here are a few questions that I've answered below.
1. Do you do TAP OUT sessions?
- No, I do not.
2. Where do you tattoo?
- I tattoo at 33 and 1/3 Tattoo. 6700 W. 38th Ave. Wheat Ridge, CO
3. Are you by appointment only?
- I perfer appointments. Most of my tattoos start with a consultation first so I can gather as much information as I can before I tattoo. However, I do take walk-ins for small designs that I can draw on the spot. I also have pre-drawn tattoo designs available for walk-ins.
4. Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, a deposit of $50 is required for tattoo appointments. The deposit is applied to the total of your tattoo.
5. What days do you work?
- I work Tuesday - Sat.
6. Do you charge by the piece or hourly?
- I charge by the hour. My current rate is $100 an hour.
7. How do I set up an appointment?
- Call or stop by the shop
33 and 1/3 Tattoo
6700 W. 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033