I recently started an Esty page! I will be up dating as I go!
Click to set custom HTML
My co-worker James Fosters Granddaughter Suzy is fighting a brain tumor. We started a raffle at the shop that will give the Foster family 100 percent of the proceeds. Below are some of my tattoo designs that are in the raffle. The tickets are $20 each and you have a chance to win your choice of the designs below and from all the rest of my flash designs. If you would like to donate without entering the raffle we have a collection jar at the shop. Thanks in advance for any donations! Stop by the shop to enter the raffle, 33 and 1/3 Tattoo, 6700 W. 38th Ave Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Jerry, James and Isaiah also have designs or tattoo time included in the raffle. The designs and other raffles are posted at the shop.
This is not my design. I was asked to tattoo it based off a sketch brought in by a client. Thanks Alexis!
I have time available for consultations, feel free to contact me to set up an appointment. Thank you!
33 and 1/3 Tattoo on 69th and Lowell.
If you have any questions, ASK! Here are a few questions that I've answered below.
1. Do you do TAP OUT sessions?
- No, I do not.
2. Where do you tattoo?
- I tattoo at 33 and 1/3 Tattoo. 6700 W. 38th Ave. Wheat Ridge, CO
3. Are you by appointment only?
- I perfer appointments. Most of my tattoos start with a consultation first so I can gather as much information as I can before I tattoo. However, I do take walk-ins for small designs that I can draw on the spot. I also have pre-drawn tattoo designs available for walk-ins.
4. Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, a deposit of $50 is required for tattoo appointments. The deposit is applied to the total of your tattoo.
5. What days do you work?
- I work Tuesday - Sat.
6. Do you charge by the piece or hourly?
- I charge by the hour. My current rate is $100 an hour.
7. How do I set up an appointment?
- Call or stop by the shop
33 and 1/3 Tattoo
6700 W. 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
If you would like to get this design tattooed, please contact me or stop by the shop 33 and 1/3rd Tattoo on 69th and Lowell.